Here is a link to the latest issue of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG Scheme) Progress Update Newsletter from the Scottish Government. Its purpose is to keep you up to date with progress and plans in the run up to the PVG Scheme going live at the end of 2010.
In this issue:
· The fees associated with PVG Scheme membership and long term cost benefits;
· Police information and the PVG Scheme;
· Why some offences do not meet automatic listing criteria;
· Updates on information events, systems and guidance and training activities;
· How to get information material in Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Reminder – the consultation on the significant draft secondary legislation required to fully implement the PVG Scheme closes on 2 February 2010.
PVG Scheme Implementation Programme Team
The Scottish Government
Tel: 0131 244 0272